Photo

Photo

Thursday, September 29, 2011

New Posts and Books to be Written: Please Comment!

I just wanted to make a post to remind myself of what I need to write and blog hehe,
and I wanted to get some outside encouragment, advice etc...
 I want to write two books one called 'Art of the Heart' and the other called 'The Courage to Change'.
I came up with the ideas last year for both of them, and I do enjoy writing, but I just
need a bit of a shove in the right direction.
Feel free to leave your oppinions and encouragment bellow :)

Art of the Heart: is about being a messenger of your worldview through art and creativity.
It's about realizing where your heart is before God, and being able to recognize where
it is heading and how things art influences you and the others around you.
Growing in a realationship with Your Creator, and imitating Him and shinning His light
through your art. Also I want to infuse it with some factual stuff on the history of spirituality
in art.

The Courage to Change: is about exactly that, "finding the courage to change". It's based on
encouraging the next step towards change whether that means overcoming addiction,
overcoming doubt, guilt, temptation, or insicurity...though finding the will power, surrendering
to the One who can give you power to overcome, and discovering how to embrace the life we
have have in Christ.

So what do you think? Would you be interested in reading either of these books?
I'm thinking about making a blog for each one of these topics/books...and first blogging
a section or blogging them chapter for chapter. Or I could just get to writing, and
make blogs for each book once I've finished them.
Right now I'm also working on finishing/re-editing a novel I wrote a few years ago,
so I might be multitasking in writing. But writing is always a good thing to do in the winter,
when there is plenty of time to be spent indoors.
Ok. so leave me a comment if you'd like! And let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment